The path to success and fulfillment for an entrepreneur is full of challenges. Entrepreneurship is not just building your company and yourself financially, but it also calls for consistent personal development.
In this episode, Ultimate Life Entrepreneur Jim Bunch shares his experiences and the valuable life lessons he learned as an entrepreneur and a life and business coach. He talks about how he started his journey in finding his purpose and eventually taking that road in helping and serving others. He also gives insights into the power of a person’s belief system and its relation to your environment to achieve success and fulfillment. Listen to the podcast and learn how you can holistically optimize your life as an entrepreneur.
About Our Guest:
Jim Bunch is known as the Ultimate Life Entrepreneur and the founder of The Ultimate Game Life programs. He is a motivational speaker and business coach who has built successful businesses and engaged in collaboration with entrepreneurs across the globe for them to realize their true potential. His mission is to inspire happiness, health, and wealth worldwide.
He is also a member of the Transformational Leadership Council, which is composed of world leaders who are committed to make an impact and change the lives of people around the world.
The Ultimate Life of an Entrepreneur
- His stepfather was a small business entrepreneur, and his mother was a dental hygienist.
- Jim initially wanted to be a dentist and took-up pre-med at the University of Florida. He was a working student.
- He got so intrigued by one of his co-workers, who seems to be happy all the time.
- Jim found out that he was excited about a nutrition product and a network market opportunity behind it. He tried to venture into it, and he made enough money.
- It was then that he realized that he was not really interested in becoming a dentist or a doctor.
- At age 20, he worked for Tony Robbins, and he traveled the world teaching and selling information.
The Power of a Belief System for an Entrepreneur
- “If you change your beliefs, you can change your life.”
- In understanding your inner game, you get to understand your belief system.
- You begin to realize that the financial results that you’re producing are a byproduct of the beliefs that you have.
- Your beliefs drive your behavior.
The Impact of Environment
- The outer game is also essential, as well as your environment.
- If you don’t do your environments properly, and if you're not doing it by design, then you are doing it by default.
- Success is a byproduct of the people with which you invest the most time.
- It is vital to go out of your comfort zone and expand your boundaries.
- “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
How An Entrepreneur Can Keep His Drive To Succeed
- It depends on where you are in your life
- There are particular challenges that entrepreneurs go through.
- Surround yourself with people who are a little further down the road to help you overcome those challenges.
What Motivates People?
- Basic needs
- Personal needs
- After achieving all of them, start working on your values or subconscious drivers.
Importance of Values For An Entrepreneur
- They are like an unwritten software that drives your behaviors
- When you start to identify your values, the aspects of your life shall be aligned, and it shall be like a fuel that never runs out.
- You shall always wake up inspired and with high spirits
- Your vision, mission, purpose in life shall be aligned.
- If this happens, your company, your family, and your life will be fulfilling in general.
- Learn to say no.
Overcoming the Challenges of Entrepreneurship
- It’s a steep path. You need to step outside your norm and lead, and it comes with a certain set of lessons.
- The lessons are documented and easy to overcome, but if you don’t see them coming, they can catch you.
- Most entrepreneurs do not go financially bankrupt first. First, they go spiritually bankrupt, and then the finances follow.
- Challenges are meant to take our level of understanding and awareness to another level.
- The universe will not give you anything that you cannot handle.
The Importance of Purpose and Creating with Value For An Entrepreneur
- The moment you can figure out your purpose, your life will change for the better
- Jim stuck to his purpose of helping people change their lives for every challenge that he encountered.
- If you’re not creating money, you are not producing enough value.
- If you’re creating value for people, they exchange it with stored energy or money.
Entrepreneurship as Personal Development
- Entrepreneurship is a path of personal development.
- You have to fix yourself, your values, and your beliefs.
- You also need to consider your habits and routines to accomplish your goals.
- Your business is a byproduct of your lifestyle. Your lifestyle is a byproduct of who you are and how you choose to live.
- You can change your keystone habit.
- Pick one area of your life to focus on. After that, stack your next habit, and so on.
- You need to develop habits for sustainable success.
Quintessential Habits for Success
- Simplify your success.
- Understand that it takes time.
- Look for your benchmarks, those people who were successful, and look into the path that they took to prepare.
- Understand that fear is a necessity, and panic is deadly.
- You need to practice, rehearse, and have the right coaches and mentors.
- When he makes a decision, he quits doing other things. Decision-making means to cut away from something.
- There is no other person in the world having that wave and experience that the universe created just for you.
- Find your balance.
- Focus on three things every day: your happiness, your health, and your wealth.
For more insights, connect with Jim through the Ultimate Game of Life or his website.
📣 Do you already have a successful business, meaning you're up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
📣 Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
📣 Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
📨 If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.