There are many factors why a business works and grows. For a company to scale, it will need many systems working together for a common goal. You will stumble on challenges and failures along the way, but you must keep moving forward and recognize that getting help from experts is an option. Moreso, in online marketing, you will need to remain persistent, adapt and adjust as technology continues to advance to generate more leads and profit.
In this episode, Kim Barrett will share his unique experiences in growing his business, most notably how he got $600,000 sales in 9 days. He will also explain the reasons why receiving help from mentors and expanding your skill set and the people working for you is essential. He will also share how he dealt with the failures and challenges he faced along the way.
Join us and learn the processes of generating more leads through online marketing.
About Our Guest:
Kim Barrett is an international best selling author, speaker, trainer, and an online marketing expert. He is on a mission to help many businesses grow through his teachings in marketing. Kim has taught around the world, having reached out to 10 different countries for 20 various industries. He is the founder of Your Social Voice, an online marketing and lead generation agency providing expert tips for small business owners.
Growing Your Business Through Online Marketing
- Kim started young. Since he was 15 years old, he has been doing online marketing.
- He ran ads and became a lead trainer to a start-up business of one of his friends. He started a business on his own after deciding to commit to marketing fully.
- One of his earlier struggles is understanding how to market to people who run products.
- Knowing that he needs help in growing, he looked for mentors. He was able to leverage his fee through the support and feedback of his mentors.
- He then started networking, engaging with people locally, running ads, speaking at events, and hiring people who have specialization in what the company needs.
Kim's Online Marketing & Sales System
- In getting sales, a clerk has to understand the pain and situation of their potential buyers.
- There are two mistakes people often get wrong about sales: not knowing the niche of their target people and undervaluing the product they're selling.
- Kim reminds his team that he doesn't care if they get a “no” as long as they get a decision. Decisions create feedback.
- A salesperson has to be calm and comfortable in getting their potential buyers uncomfortable. Pain leads to breakthroughs, which then lead to a decision.
How Kim Got $600,000 Sales in 9 Days
- Kim got an invitation from his mentors to a sales residential area. He lived with them for nine days for $30,000.
- There, he decided to push the boundaries and take everything he can learn from them.
- He worked for 56 hours in a week, with a 50% close rate, which led to a $600,000 sales.
- One of his purposes in joining is to show his team what's possible and expand their skills.
Biggest Challenges in Online Marketing
- One of Kim's biggest challenges is making decisions in his business.
- He learned along the way that failures are a learning experience. Success is the worst teacher.
- He also emphasized the need to receive help.
Kim's Notable Habits
- If he makes a mistake, he finds help, support, and mentorship.
- He executes fast and monitors how it develops.
- He reminds listeners that it's okay to keep the pain and frustrations as long as they move forward.
- Be positive. Find good things to be grateful and see the abundance around you.
The Future of Online Marketing
- Things will be personalized. Your view of the world and reality will be customized for you.
- He reminds people to have balance and remain connected to nature.
- It will continue to scale up as AR and VR are coming.
If you want to get more information about Kim’s online marketing business, connect with him through his website and Facebook account.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you're up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales?
📨 If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.