As an entrepreneur, you aim to grow your business and be successful. To do that, you need to look at your business relationships with your client base and build lasting business relationships with them. However, more than that, you also need to watch out for your health. If you’re healthy, you’re stronger, you’re more productive, you work better, and you can face challenges with a clear mind.
Our guest, Anthony Mendez, joins us today to talk about and help us take care of our most valuable asset of all: our health. Anthony also talks to us about his journey and how he builds business relationships with his clients and followers. Finally, he shares essential habits for his business that helps him work through his day. Sit tight, tune in, and don’t miss a single second of this interview!
About Our Guest:
Anthony Mendez is a firm believer that movement is medicine, and action will always beat talent. He studied at the Equinox Fitness Training Institute and worked as a personal trainer in Equinox Fitness for almost 3 years. He’s done over 30 health and fitness workshops and holds specialty certifications. Anthony has been a fitness professional for over 9 years, working to change the lives of hundreds of individuals from athletes, disabled people, pre- and post-natal celebs, among others.
Crucial Points to Building Business Relationships, Business, and Your Fitness
Journey to Being a Health and Fitness Influencer
- Anthony started with Equinox Fitness, studying and working there for almost 3 years.
- Slowly but surely, he built his Instagram following and brand through posting workout videos, including unconventional training.
- PUMA and Onnit got in touch with him to sign him as their athlete.
Social Media as a Platform for Business and Fitness
- Keep engaging with your audience.
- Connection with your audience will result in loyalty.
- Work hard, then work smart.
- Be patient. You cannot rush building relationships, a business, and your health.
Building and Monetizing Business Relationships
- Create a list of your constant supporters.
- Make sure to give these people value and engagement.
- Prove that you care instead of always trying to sell to them.
- Go the extra mile to solidify business relationships through small gifts and regular replies.
- FORM: Family and friends, Occupation, Recreation, and Money.
- If you can’t connect, you cannot start work.
- Connect a lead to a person who can help them if you are unable to.
Patience, Diligence, and Focus on Health
- Pay attention to your health.
- Move your body: get up and move every single day.
- Master your body before trying a heavier routine.
- A lot of injuries are buildups of something you’ve been doing wrong. Mastering your body can help in avoiding these injuries.
- Move your mind: talk and have discussions with like-minded people, listen to podcasts, read books.
- Move your soul: meditate, sit down alone, reflect, take time for yourself.
- It is hard work that will eventually turn into smart work. If you have good health, your body, mind, and spirit can all perform at a higher level.
- Shifting your state of mind and body: be aware of how you feel, think of happy thoughts, move around a bit.
Disciplines Critical to Business
- Jot down three of the most important things you need to accomplish for the day and make sure you achieve them all.
- Try to do something uncomfortable or something your not used to. Through this, you can get out of your routine, challenge yourself, and develop your confidence.
- “Savage Talk”: Talk to yourself with your intensity. Tell yourself that you’ll win, own, and conquer the day.
For more insights, connect with Anthony on Instagram.
You can also shoot him an email: [email protected].
Or visit these links for more info on how to run a successful business with Best Business Coach:
Check out his website, Mendez Fitness Pro: MFPRO.
Level Of evidence
Randomized Controlled Trials
Endorsements & Certifications
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE
MAGNITUDE OF EFFECT
CONSISTENCY OF RESEARCH RESULTS
Business Operating Systems