#How to automate your business#
It is essential for business owners to utilize tools that can help manage the business flow and process effectively. Moreover, it is vital to know useful business automation and marketing strategies that can help gain and retain leads.
Joining us in this episode is Chad Dike of Autogration. Chad has a passion for leveraging automation and smart software integration. Through these tools, he helps business owners remove bottlenecks and maximize efficiency to stop wasting time and focus on their right zone of genius. Don’t miss this episode if you want to learn more about marketing strategies and business automation!
About Our Guest: Chad Dike is the founder and CEO of Autogration. After 15 years with large corporations like IBM and American Express, he combined his background of technical and business experience to help business owners to improve their marketing and operations through smart automation. Autogration is a certified partner of Zapier and ClickFunnels.
Chad’s Insights on Business automation
Getting Started in Business
- He was always interested in tech and got a computer science degree.
- He worked his way through IBM.
- He continually explored his skills by doing web projects and web designs.
- Getting his MBA made him well-rounded.
- He then shifted gears from being a programmer to a solutions architect in IBM—translating business needs into tech building requirements.
How Do Developers Think Versus Business Owners
- The bottom line of customer needs drives business.
- Tech people, on the other hand, are more driven by a sophisticated technical solution.
- You have to find a way to speak the common language between any two groups with divergent interests.
Starting On Your Own
- You have to differentiate yourself.
- You have to identify your niche, and then communicate that you’re fulfilling a unique need.
- Create your own category.
- Find out what you want to do and not the latest thing that everyone else is doing.
- If you’re not passionate about what you’re doing, you’re not going to find long-term success.
Evolving in the Business
- Learn how to market yourself.
- There are a lot of online groups and communities which can help you add value by contributing.
- Lead with value.
- There are a lot of paths other than a business degree that can add value and that you can use to make a living.
- It can give a broad and diverse way of looking at things.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of how the business needs to operate and what drives a business.
The Greatest Mistakes and Challenges in Business
- Most businesses don’t have proper tracking of their numbers.
- If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. And if you can’t handle it, you can’t grow it.
- Lack of information.
- Having an expert set up your tracking makes sure that your software tool is functioning correctly and reporting accurately.
- Correctly managing your data can put essential leverage points for your goals.
- Tools can only impact your business if implemented correctly.
The Importance of Reporting
- You have to begin with the end in mind.
- If you don’t have the reporting in place, it’s hard for you to know what success looks like if you have to train and hire new people, or if you have to scale and sell yourself to be acquired.
- You can identify bottlenecks when you have the reports in place.
Metrics and Tracking
- Don’t just focus on the metrics, a self-assessment on where you are spending your time.
- Time tracker applications help with focus, organization, and productivity.
Simple Business Automation With Powerful Outcomes
- Every form of marketing involves a stage of capturing leads.
- You have to have something on the back end to organize your leads and your customers as they come in.
- It is essential to stay in touch with your customers. You should continuously collect data.
- Customers stick around because they believe in your principles or the foundation of your business.
Habits That Lead to Success
- Taking an inventory of what you get done for the day and then list your priorities for tomorrow
- Becoming more open and interconnected
You can connect with Chad on Autogration’s website. You can also reach him through his LinkedIn profile to know more about his work.
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadndike
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chad.dike
Level Of evidence
Randomized Controlled Trials
Endorsements & Certifications
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
LEVEL OF EVIDENCE
MAGNITUDE OF EFFECT
CONSISTENCY OF RESEARCH RESULTS
Business Operating Systems