With years of experience in the industry, The Sales Whisperer has helped countless businesses. He has helped people improve their sales strategies and reach their full potential/
In this episode, Wes joins us. He proved to us in this podcast that being a father of seven is not a hindrance to be successful. Adding to his accomplishments is being an author of countless books. Some of them are “It Takes More Than a Big Smile, a Good Idea & a Twitter Account To Build a Business That Lasts” and “The Definitive Guide To Infusionsoft." These books have helped many entrepreneurs and budding ones.
As The Sales Whisperer, Wes will be whispering in our ears some tips that we can use for our featured businesses.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Gain access to valuable insights and tips from a true expert in the field.
- Learn how to build better relationships with customers, close deals, and more.
- Stay informed and stay ahead of the curve as a dedicated team.
Get Comfortable With Sales
- Sales is not just about closing deals. It's a process that includes building relationships, understanding customer needs, and providing solutions.
- Your primary goal should be to understand and meet the needs of your customer. By focusing on how you can help them, you will be able to build trust and establish a strong relationship.
- Rejection is a natural part of the sales process. New franchises encounter this all the time. Learn to take it in stride and use it as an opportunity to learn and improve your approach.
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
Challenges On Sales
- Finding the right potential customers and qualifying them can be a challenging task. It requires a deep understanding of your target market. It demands an ability to identify the right leads and services to pursue.
- Building trust and credibility with potential customers takes time and effort. It requires a combination of effective communication and strong relationship-building skills.
- With the fast pace of technology in industries, it can be hard to sell more with the new technologies and processes.
Overcoming the Hurdle
- Showing your small business determination by showing up every day is one of the first few steps. In short, make a significant contribution daily.
- To attract prospective customers, Pam says a business must consider its franchise model, and it should be unique. Enter government contracting for added protection. You may lease a contracting officer to help you out with this one.
- Be open to the ideas of other sellers or companies to strategize on marketing your business. This is good for business sales.
Daily Discipline Determines Destiny
- Daily discipline is essential in achieving your goals. It allows you to take the necessary actions to reach your desired outcome.
- Daily discipline helps to form good habits. These habits will serve as the foundation for achieving success in any company.
- Like any muscle, discipline takes time and effort to develop. But the more you practice it, the stronger it will become. Be one of the agents of change.
- Don't let your emotions affect your service. A stable mind equals reduced fees for your business.
- While the business is growing, all of you must work as a team. This will give you an edge over your competitors.
- Review your average annual receipts, gross receipts, and government contracts. Then, work from there.
Stay In The Course
- Having a clear knowledge of what you want to achieve in your enterprise will help you stay focused and motivated.
- Develop a plan and price to achieve your goals and stick to it, even when things get tough. This will help you stay on track and make progress towards your desired value.
- Learn from your mistakes and use them as opportunities to improve and grow. You don’t need a consultant for this.
Wes Schaeffer is a pragmatic entrepreneur, sales trainer, copywriter, and speaker. He is a graduate of the Air Force Academy. He had spent five years on active duty with different assignments in South Korea and the Middle East. For him, marketing is just selling in print.
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends.
Ancient Secrets Of Lead Generation
This eBook has all the steps you would need to launch your business and help you to Generate Leads