How to Increase Sales and Revenue Through the Art of Copywriting with Otto Ruebsamen
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]Copywriting is in every single touchpoint of your business. From communications to marketing, it tells a lot about your company and what you can do for a prospective client or customer. It is essential to know its fundamentals and how to tweak your copies to help your sales and revenue soar. Compelling copies can also help you reach a lot of people who can benefit from the products and services you offer.
In this episode, Otto Ruebsamen shares his journey as a copywriter. He talks about the essential principles behind copywriting and how it can aid your business in bringing revenue to your door. He also discusses some tips on getting to know your market, particularly about what they want and how you can meet their expectations. Join us and discover the power of copywriting as a marketing tool!
About Our Guest:
Otto Ruebsamen is the President of Global Investment Group, Inc. His expertise is in direct response copywriting and international finance. He is also the author of Slam It! How To Jump Sales and Slam Your Business Goals Now.
Copywriting for Increased Sales and Revenue
- When Otto was 19, he went to a business seminar and met a copywriting legend who shared his story of success that really inspired him.
- With that motivation, he dove into studying and learning about marketing.
The Importance of A Copy
- A copy is in everything you do in business.
- A salesperson who can bottle up their presentation and how they communicate into something that can reach a lot of people enables you to scale.
- Scaling can help you drive your revenue to a higher level because your copy and services will reach a wider audience.
Fundamentals of Copywriting
- You should have a great headline. Everyone reached by your content goes back to it.
- Testing is also important to determine which among your ads work the best.
- If you track all the way through any sale, it becomes clear what your market wants to buy.
Identifying What Your Market Wants to Buy
- You can learn a lot by going into the same market on Amazon. Look at the comments and questions from people in that marketplace
- You can also go through online forums to check the questions people ask. It will tell you about roughly 70% of that market, and most of them are newbies.
- Focus on the fears, problems, and frustrations and try to address them with your product.
- If you can describe their problem better than they can, then your market automatically attributes you to having a solution for it.
Milestones in Copywriting and Marketing
- He started to read all the books he can about marketing, particularly the classics. After some time, he had a better grasp of marketing strategies.
- It took him about seven years to really be able to write a compelling copy.
- He read a lot of successful ads and wrote them down. It is not an easy process, but you will learn a lot from experience.
Copywriting for Clients
- It’s helpful to understand your client’s voice.
- You need to figure out what the company wants based on correspondences like emails, but more importantly, their avatar.
Creating an Excellent Headline
- Check the National Enquirer for great headlines.
- You may also use Google Search—type “100 greatest headlines ever written.” You will get a list of 100 headlines, and you can notice a certain formula if you analyze them.
Common Mistakes in Copywriting
- Most people in business lose their focus. They try to do a lot of stuff at the same time.
- It is vital to bring in revenue and increase sales. Hence, copywriting needs your complete attention.
- If you are always overwhelmed, you cannot get your systems up.
Great Habits for Success
- Converse with and learn from other marketers.
- Ask your market relevant questions and spend time with them.
For more insights about marketing and copywriting, connect with Otto through his email.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales?
? If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
[op_popup popup_width=”700″ popup_open_effect=”fade” popup_close_effect=”fade” popup_open_speed=”normal” popup_close_speed=”normal” popup_border_color=”#ffffff” popup_border_size=”15″ popup_padding_top=”20″ popup_padding_bottom=”20″ popup_padding_left=”30″ popup_padding_right=”30″ pop_trigger_dontshow=”0″ pop_trigger_time=”0″ pop_exit_intent=”N” pop_dont_show_on_tablet=”N” pop_dont_show_on_mobile=”N” popup_id=”op_popup_id_1456847280621″]
I love this Podcast Big Time!!!! Excellent I am loving this Podcast! Daryl is the man when it comes to building strong, leveraged businessess. it’s obvious that he knows exactly what to do and isn’t shy about sharing the details with the rest of us. i ‘ll be listening to every episode. Thank you So Much!
– Sara Alison Christensen
Masterful This is one of the best business podcast I’ve heard in a long time. The content is always amazing, and the value to business owners is second to none. I highly recommend you check it out.
Fresh and Powerful The name Daryl Urbanski Keeps popping in the marketing realm lately, and its a no brainer why. Urbanski has pure talent when it comes to helping entrepreneurs and their businesses achieve success in very high numbers. These pod casts are nothing short of amazing as daryl, with the help of others, share their knowledge about success through their own personal stories. I can’t wait until the next one is released.
Real Value Added Interviews! The BestBusiness Podcast is changing my life. While listening to Daryl interview Jim Bunch I stopped on the side of the interstate (in safe spot) dropped down and counted off 10 push ups! I’m all in and following Daryl Urbanski…
– Publish ME NOW
Wow! What an inspiring mission I love this Podcast and am excited to hear more episodes. Great content!
Really is The Best Business Podcast! Daryl Urbanski and his guests get right to the ‘real’ business issues of structure, strategy, system, mindset, work ethics, and what works (and what doesn’t) in building, running and scaling a successful and sustainable business. Definitely worth subscribing and listening to ALL The Best Business Podcasts!
Too good to miss! I was listening to the episode with Daryl Urbanski & Jermaine Griggs in my office yesterday. It was so good that a woman who works for me she didn’t want to leave when it was time for her to get off of work because she didn’t want to miss anything! Yes it is really that good. Do yourself a favor and Press play! I’m excited because I plan on being one of the 200!
– LT in Atlanta
Your Favorite Entrepreneur’s Favorite Entrepreneur Daryl Urbanski brings his high octane approach to marketing and entrepreneurship to this must-hear podcast and breaks it down for the rest of us. Whether rattling off an analogy or quote from the technical marketing book that I wish I read or breaking down complex concepts into digestible instructions, this podcast will add a cheat code-ish boost to your business and personal development. Also, if the Jermaine Griggs interview Doesn’t inspire you to stay up all night working on your business.
Daryl is Awesome Daryl is one of my very favorite people and one of the smartest people I Know. These podcasts are great – he asks smart question and the conversations are great. Definitely a must-listen!
Valuable Content A great Place to learn how to raise the level of your business game. Excellent content and guests. Kudos to Daryl for bringing this value to the business space.
– D Egge
Conversational, Inspirational, Educational I love the organic conversation, packed full of value! Thanks Daryl for all you do!
Love this podcast Daryl’s accessible easy going style works well to make an easy to listen to podcast. It’s great to listen to a business podcast with leaders who don’t sound like they’re over-caffeinated for a change and with out being barraged by ads. Pure content in a friendly format.
Great podcast Love podcasts as this one ? Daryl create and amazing The Best Business Podcast. Subscribed.
– Ana Melikian
Truly Informative When it comes to podcasts, this is one of the most informative podcasts I have ever heard. All of the stories are really relatable, how they got into the business is inspiring and most of the ways they did get into the business aren’t very hard unless you are extremely lazy.
Business Genius This podcast is awesome if you want to learn and be motivated to be a business man or woman! What Daryl talks about and values about business is great and I have learned a lot from listening to his podcast! The way he simplifies and highlighted all the important aesthetics of what a business should be is something I haven’t heard a lot of. Thank for the great insight!
Just Heard the first episode and I am hooked In this podcast Daryl shares the best kept business and marketing secrets!
Love this Show I am a podcast junkie and this one really hits the mark. Great Daryl!
Full of Actionable steps to transform any business I’m loving this podcast! It’s amazing hearing the advice of so many highly successful entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and industries – and how applicable their advice is to any business. Subscribed and listen to it during every commute. Highly Recommend it!
Brilliant Podcast! Very interesting and awesome podcast! Can’t wait for more!
If you are a Marketer you need to listen up I have listened to almost all the episodes and the value that Daryl provides is priceless! I have pages of notes from his interviews and have implemented strategies and tactics that have already started to help my business grow.
Fantastic Great podcast! An informative laid back approach to business!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the guest speakers and topics!
Great Interviews! Sound knowledge and a pleasure to listen to.
– Salma’s IPhone