The Difference Between 6, 7 & 8 Figure Businesses with Dmitriy Kozlov
In this episode, Dmitriy Kozlov talks about the challenges young entrepreneurs face and how they can overcome it. He also shares his journey in getting into digital marketing and the importance of building the right network of people. He emphasizes the need for a balance between the passion of young entrepreneurs and the wisdom of older entrepreneurs.
Make sure that you tune in to the episode to learn more about what a successful entrepreneur should be like!
About Our Guest:
Dmitriy Kozlov is the co-founder of digital marketing agency Vision Tech Team and is the chief expression officer of Influex. He’s the marketing guru behind big companies’ marketing campaigns. Dmitriy also co-founded the Maverick NEXT Group to help young entrepreneurs 25 years of age or younger.
The Difference in 6, 7 & 8 Figure Businesses
Dmitriy’s Marketing Journey
- Dmitriy was born in Russia and moved to the United States when he was 7. At a young age, he was already doing entrepreneurial things like shoveling driveways and reselling items from yard sales.
- His first tech startup work when he was 16 did not work out well, and that turned him off of business and entrepreneurship for a while.
- He started studying marketing when he got into direct sales and network marketing in college.
- Dmitriy built a blog to generate leads for his shoveling business, which turned into other people asking him to create blogs and lead gen resources for small businesses.
- He started with elementary technical and design skills in WordPress. Before graduating from college, he already started his agency.
Building Networks for Building Networks for 6, 7 & 8 Figure Businesses
- When he built his agency, he worked with internet marketers.
- He went to Yanik Silver’s Underground Online Seminar 8 and met people whom he could contribute his skill sets and resources to.
- The biggest lesson is to put a massive amount of effort and commitment to your work and not let your ego get in the way.
- For him, working with higher-level business and gurus in the industry translated into referrals, and he figured out how to deal with operational challenges.
Cornerstones of Marketing Campaigns
- There’s usually a standard launch formula that people follow.
- Dmitriy’s team maximizes conversions outside what a company is already doing with its product offers.
- You have to work both from a technology and a design standpoint to make it stand out.
- To maximize conversion means an overlap of marketing expertise, creative design, and technology integration.
Marketing Implementation Bottlenecks
- It varies a lot from different companies.
- The challenge often is wanting to make things complicated when you’re just starting.
- Don’t try to replicate what the big gurus in the industry are already doing. Focus on what’s working for you in the marketplace right now.
Working with Young Entrepreneurs
- They have a super high level of passion, and they dive into things fully.
- Older, more experienced entrepreneurs have more hesitation in diving into something fully.
- The balance: The wisdom of successful entrepreneurs and youth, passion, and energy of young entrepreneurs
- It can be dangerous to have an idea of how things should be done. You might be basing your work on how things were done in the past when the world is quickly changing.
Maverick Next Entrepreneurs
- Most of them are ages 25 and under who already got six-figure-plus businesses.
- What they do is they connect with peers to support them along the journey,
- They have high-level mentors that can pass wisdom to young entrepreneurs.
Challenges for Young Entrepreneurs
- The biggest obstacle is hiring the right people.
- There is a proper hiring system, and making a mistake in hiring can make you think that you’re not meant to have a team.
- The second biggest challenge is pursuing things that don’t work in the marketplace.
- You have to test things and see what works. If you’re not getting a response based on what you’re doing, it’s probably not a viable business.
The Biggest Lessons in Business
- Be firm while still leading with an open heart, love, and total trust.
- Study and learn.
- Commit to the process.
- Set boundaries and create your rules and values.
Advice to Struggling Entrepreneurs
- Be willing to be a beginner again. Take the lessons from your experiences and integrate them into what you’re doing.
- Try to find the positive lessons out of negative experiences to know how you can improve next time.
- Don’t let the feeling of failure or hiccups leave you jaded. Move forward with a positive attitude, and you will be more empowered than you were ever before.
The 8-Figure Business Culture
- Most of them have a better corporate culture and freedom as entrepreneurs.
- It seems that the bigger the business, the more simplicity there is on how they stand in the marketplace.
- Most 8-figure businesses have a well-defined mission statement and core values that they adhere to.
- They don’t complicate things in an individual sense because they have a structure that allows them to simplify.
- Take care of your prospects and customers. Focus and build the funnel that’s working instead of trying to do multiple things at once.
Dmitriy’s Outlook and Main Initiative
- He tries to live his life in a way where he recognizes and appreciates his mortality.
- “I don’t wanna miss being here while I’m here.”
- He takes the gratitude of living his life, and he puts it into his work.
- The work of art that you’re creating is for you; it’s just for other people to appreciate.
- His long-term vision: Combining the passion, talent, and energy of young entrepreneurs with the wisdom and concrete business ideas of successful entrepreneurs.
How Successful Entrepreneurs Live Their Lives
- Successful entrepreneurs are very intentional in how they live their lives and create their businesses.
- They put business first because their business is their mission and purpose in the world.
- They live balanced lives that have all the things they do want, not what they don’t want.
- The biggest advice from his mentors: Follow your heart and do what you love.
- Jim Rohn’s Courses and Programs
- Tony Robbins’ Personal Development Process
- Brian Tracy’s Personal Development Courses
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Check out Dmitriy’s website. You can also reach him through email at [email protected] or through text at 508-468-8538.
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you’re up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales? Sign up for our 21-Day Double Your Sales Challenge.
? If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]My mission is to create 200 new multi-millionaire business owners who solve world problems with entrepreneurship. How? You’ll do better when you know better.
Would it help you to talk to other high-level entrepreneurs about their journeys, their mistakes and how they overcame their challenges to create the lives and financial success they desire?
Would it help you to have a mentor who can cut your learning curve by sharing their mistakes with you so you could avoid them?
Would it help you to talk to that mentor and learn how they shifted their mindset to allow success to happen in the first place?[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
What People Are Saying
I love this Podcast Big Time!!!! Excellent I am loving this Podcast! Daryl is the man when it comes to building strong, leveraged businessess. it’s obvious that he knows exactly what to do and isn’t shy about sharing the details with the rest of us. i ‘ll be listening to every episode. Thank you So Much!
– Sara Alison Christensen
Masterful This is one of the best business podcast I’ve heard in a long time. The content is always amazing, and the value to business owners is second to none. I highly recommend you check it out.
Fresh and Powerful The name Daryl Urbanski Keeps popping in the marketing realm lately, and its a no brainer why. Urbanski has pure talent when it comes to helping entrepreneurs and their businesses achieve success in very high numbers. These pod casts are nothing short of amazing as daryl, with the help of others, share their knowledge about success through their own personal stories. I can’t wait until the next one is released.
Real Value Added Interviews! The BestBusiness Podcast is changing my life. While listening to Daryl interview Jim Bunch I stopped on the side of the interstate (in safe spot) dropped down and counted off 10 push ups! I’m all in and following Daryl Urbanski…
– Publish ME NOW
Wow! What an inspiring mission I love this Podcast and am excited to hear more episodes. Great content!
Really is The Best Business Podcast! Daryl Urbanski and his guests get right to the ‘real’ business issues of structure, strategy, system, mindset, work ethics, and what works (and what doesn’t) in building, running and scaling a successful and sustainable business. Definitely worth subscribing and listening to ALL The Best Business Podcasts!
Too good to miss! I was listening to the episode with Daryl Urbanski & Jermaine Griggs in my office yesterday. It was so good that a woman who works for me she didn’t want to leave when it was time for her to get off of work because she didn’t want to miss anything! Yes it is really that good. Do yourself a favor and Press play! I’m excited because I plan on being one of the 200!
– LT in Atlanta
Your Favorite Entrepreneur’s Favorite Entrepreneur Daryl Urbanski brings his high octane approach to marketing and entrepreneurship to this must-hear podcast and breaks it down for the rest of us. Whether rattling off an analogy or quote from the technical marketing book that I wish I read or breaking down complex concepts into digestible instructions, this podcast will add a cheat code-ish boost to your business and personal development. Also, if the Jermaine Griggs interview Doesn’t inspire you to stay up all night working on your business.
Daryl is Awesome Daryl is one of my very favorite people and one of the smartest people I Know. These podcasts are great – he asks smart question and the conversations are great. Definitely a must-listen!
Valuable Content A great Place to learn how to raise the level of your business game. Excellent content and guests. Kudos to Daryl for bringing this value to the business space.
– D Egge
Conversational, Inspirational, Educational I love the organic conversation, packed full of value! Thanks Daryl for all you do!
Love this podcast Daryl’s accessible easy going style works well to make an easy to listen to podcast. It’s great to listen to a business podcast with leaders who don’t sound like they’re over-caffeinated for a change and with out being barraged by ads. Pure content in a friendly format.
Great podcast Love podcasts as this one ? Daryl create and amazing The Best Business Podcast. Subscribed.
– Ana Melikian
Truly Informative When it comes to podcasts, this is one of the most informative podcasts I have ever heard. All of the stories are really relatable, how they got into the business is inspiring and most of the ways they did get into the business aren’t very hard unless you are extremely lazy.
Business Genius This podcast is awesome if you want to learn and be motivated to be a business man or woman! What Daryl talks about and values about business is great and I have learned a lot from listening to his podcast! The way he simplifies and highlighted all the important aesthetics of what a business should be is something I haven’t heard a lot of. Thank for the great insight!
Just Heard the first episode and I am hooked In this podcast Daryl shares the best kept business and marketing secrets!
Love this Show I am a podcast junkie and this one really hits the mark. Great Daryl!
Full of Actionable steps to transform any business I’m loving this podcast! It’s amazing hearing the advice of so many highly successful entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and industries – and how applicable their advice is to any business. Subscribed and listen to it during every commute. Highly Recommend it!
Very interesting and awesome podcast! Can’t wait for more!
If you are a Marketer you to listen up
I have listened to almost all the episodes and the value that Daryl provides is priceless! I have pages of notes from his interviews and have implemented strategies and tactics that have already started to help my business grow. You need to check it out.
Great podcast! An informative laid back approach to business!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the guest speakers and topics!
Sound knowledge and a pleasure to listen to.
– Salma’s IPhone