In today's cut-throat business world, success is a rare diamond. It's a battlefield where only the strongest and smartest survive. The weak are weeded out like unwanted weeds. To make it to the top, you need to have a winning mindset. In short, it takes a combination of talent and resilience to conquer challenges. So, strap on your armor and get ready to fight because success doesn't come easy, but it's worth the battle.
In this episode, Todd Lemense joins us. Todd is the author of the bestselling book “Lose your ego gain the world.” He tells us how those who need a business coach tell him about the problem they are facing. Whereas, he believes any startup or company who needs a business coach should first turn their mindset around blessings.
Tune in to learn more!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn from an experienced business leader and expert.
- Stay up-to-date with current industry trends.
- Expand your office knowledge and mindset.
Challenges Todd Faced
- Todd discusses how in business you need a team and can’t play the business game alone. This notion is a key area in his book “lose your ego gain the world.
- Overcoming an ego-driven behavior can be a major challenge. But it's essential for building strong relationships with employees, partners, and customers.
- As a successful entrepreneur, Todd had to learn how to delegate tasks and trust his team to carry out projects.
- In today's fast-paced business world, change is constant. Todd discusses some of the changes he had to navigate over the years. These includes shifts in technology, changes in customer preferences, or disruptions in the market.
- Learning to adapt to change and stay nimble is critical for surviving and thriving in the business world. Forget about the past. Deliver with excellence today.
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
Dream Team, Dream Success
- He continues to tell us how having the right people on board is crucial to a profitable business . So if your business isn’t doing well in terms of money, maybe you are someone who needs a business coach.
- Todd discusses the importance of assembling a team of talented and dedicated individuals. They must share your vision and goals.
- This can be a challenging process. But the payoff can be enormous in terms of productivity, creativity, and overall success.
- A positive work culture built on order can be a powerful motivator for employees. It can be a key factor in attracting and retaining top talent.
- As Todd suggests, it can be helpful to bring in outside expertise to help you navigate your business. By doing so, you get covered.
Business Coaching Service in the Country
- A person or company that needs a business coach are those that are not utilizing resources. They are what he called “business students.”
- Business coaching services can help entrepreneurs and companies identify areas where they may be falling short. They include ineffective leadership, poor communication, or lack of focus.
- It can be difficult to see our own blind spots and areas for improvement. That’s why we need to take the message of colleagues to heart.
- Business coaches have a wealth of knowledge and state experience in the businessworld.
Trial and Error
- Trial and error is the best way to improve at something. He notes that some people only fail because they believe that they are not good enough, or they don’t have the resources.
- Todd discusses the importance of embracing failure as a natural part of the learning process.
- By viewing failures as opportunities to learn and grow, entrepreneurs can develop resilience.
- Trial and error allows entrepreneurs to test out new ideas and strategies in a low-risk environment.
Todd Lemense is a corporate trainer and motivational speaker doing over 60 training appearances per year. Todd is an expert on ego control and keeping things in proper perspective. He has been a guest on Fox News, ABC, and CNN. He has a huge social media presence with over 200,000 followers on Twitter. It means he’s an expert on determining who needs a business coach.
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends.
Ancient Secrets Of Lead Generation
This eBook has all the steps you would need to launch your business and help you to Generate Leads