With online marketing, you can utilize various digital tools to execute advertising campaigns and track your results. As a marketer, you have to make the most out of these tools and come up with an effective online marketing strategy that will cater to your prospects’ needs. Considering that most customers are on the Internet, having solid online marketing is also an excellent opportunity to boost your business' credibility and growth.
In today’s episode, we’re joined by Chelsea Frederick, the CMO of Brandetize and Brian Tracy International. She highlights the importance of putting value in your marketing content and creating a system of processes to execute it. She also talks about what it's like working with the one-and-only Brian Tracy and the lessons she has learned being in the industry for more than ten years. Make sure you tune in to the show and find out the blueprint of what every business marketer needs to be successful in online marketing!
About Our Guest:
Chelsea Frederick is the CMO of Brandetize, a performance-based digital marketing team that has been helping online businesses thrive for over 18 years. She is also the CMO of Brian Tracy International. Chelsea is a digital marketing professional with extensive expertise in direct response marketing, branding, and business development. She helps businesses execute a results-driven integrated marketing strategy for their brand, product or service.
How to Put Value in Online Marketing
Getting into Marketing
- Chelsea majored in marketing in college and started working at Brian Tracy right after.
- She had always been interested in marketing and the whole psychology and writing aspect behind it.
- Now, she has transitioned into the analytical side and looking at the bigger picture.
The Biggest Challenges in the World of Direct Response and Online Marketing
- Direct response is taking one action and achieving results.
- According to Chelsea, attribution has been an ongoing challenge for them.
- Particularly for Brian Tracy, there are a lot of different moving parts, which adds to the level of sophistication on the attribution side.
- Sometimes it’s enough to get close and know that you’re making more than you’re spending, even if it’s not to the exact decimal point.
Key Pillars of Revenue Generation
- Email marketing has always been huge for generating quick revenue. Put out content with value and be consistent with it.
- For Brian Tracy, they utilize and automate evergreen email sequences. They also have affiliate marketing, outside ads, and blog.
- It's the consistency and how long they’ve been running.
Putting Value in Your Products
- Always put your best foot forward.
- Give good content and add value, which allows people to trust you.
- Lead with the best. Capture that lead, and then you can dive in and figure out what else they want.
Advice for Online Marketers Who Struggle in Sales
- If your sales page isn't making any sales, take a look at your offer. Don’t shut everything off at once when you see people aren’t buying.
- Make sure you have the data that can give you some insight into people.
- Go with your warm leads first. If it does well, move outside sources like affiliates and Facebook ads.
- You should never send one email and expect results—you need to follow up on people.
- Do a lot of testing to find the right market and try to figure out what would add value.
The Benefit of Testing
- It allows you to learn about your offer and your customer base.
- When you learn more about your customers, you can tailor your message and marketing towards them more clearly. Then, you're going to have better results.
- Headlines are the simplest thing you can tap and boost on an opt-in page without needing to change your marketing budget.
The Biggest Mistakes in Marketing Promotion
- Starting off mailing directly to the sales page and not capturing the lead first.
- Marketing isn't just a one-off, and you're done. It's a sequence of events.
- On the sales page, the biggest thing to focus on is the opt-in page because that increases everything else through the funnel.
Creating a System of Processes
- Create a system of processes and find the best person to do the repeatable tasks you can offload.
- You need to have human resources for specialist positions.
- Brian Tracy: “Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution, and this gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy.”
What It’s Like Working with Brian Tracy
- Brian Tracy pulls so much wisdom around stories and metaphors he can refer to.
- He does what he does because he loves it. He loves writing books and speaking, and he was born to do it.
- Brian Tracy gives more value in a lot of instances. Curiosity drives people’s passions.
The Wonders of Marketing
- Chelsea loves the number of new opportunities, new tools, and new ways of online marketing. She finds that it's remarketing in itself.
- She also loves creating a system and writing it down before moving on to something else.
- In business, you can't do the same thing forever. You need to evolve with the new technologies that are emerging.
Habits for Online Marketing Success
- One important and significant habit for success is continuous learning. Read continuously, because it will allow you to stay on top of things.
- You can’t allow other people to dictate your time. Stop and think about what’s important.
- If you’re doing all you’re doing is learning without implementing, then that just becomes an excuse not to take action. There has to be a balance.
- There are many avenues where you can learn: there are podcasts, books, and audiobooks, among other resources.
The Agency Model
- Chelsea and her team are partnering with talent.
- It's the same core pillar, strategies, and principles but different content.
- Their ideal clients are people who have a name and their space, someone who can create content and needs a team to manage their day-to-day operations and marketing.
You can connect with Chelsea on LinkedIn, or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to visit Brandetize’s website here!
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you're up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Do you want to achieve your goals, get more things done in less time, and double your sales?
📨 If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.