Thank you for being on the webinar.
Here’s Your Chance To Grow Your Business Exponentially Over The Next 12 Months!
Each month is engineered to help you and is laid out in a simple, and easy to follow format.
You’ll have access to each month and step along the way – so you can choose to go at your own pace.[/text_block]
Here’s what’s included:
- Month 1: New Customer Welcome (Wow & Prevent Buyer’s Remorse)
- Month 2: Appointment/No show (Automatically Follow Up)
- Month 3: Lost Customer/ Reactivation (Save Sales & Improve Or Business)
- Month 4: Appointment/No Sale (Build Healthy Long Term Relationships)
- Month 5: Main Lead Generation, Follow Up & Welcome
- Month 6: Long Term Nurture Campaigns (Newsletter, Mini-courses, etc..)
- Month 7: Event Campaigns (Teleseminar/Webinar/Live Events)
- Month 8: Customer Upsell Sequences
- Month 9: Referral Campaigns & Affiliates
- Month 10: Monthly Promotions Calendar
- Month 11: Financial Issues with Clients
So how much is the actual investment?
Remember you’re covered by my 60 day money back guarantee.
All you have to do is send me an email via the support tab if this isn’t the best training you’ve gone through. And I’ll refund your money, and we’ll part as friends.
All I ask is that you give me some feedback.
To make this even sweeter, you also get these two bonuses:
Bonus 1: How to double your business Audio
In this audio I run through everything you need to double your business almost immediately.
Bonus 2: 12 Month Marketing Postcard Template
One of the most powerful ways to help your business grow is by using postcards. In this bonus I run through the 12 month marketing promotions and templates I used to grow my martial arts school, and help businesses do the same.
Daryl is my go-to guy for online marketing advice. His insight and support have been invaluable in helping me optimize my sales funnels. Best of all, he is helping me make more profit!If you want to grow your online business, Daryl is the guy to hire.
Daryl is the man when it comes to building strong, leveraged businesses. It’s obvious that he knows exactly what to do and isn’t shy about sharing the details with the rest of us.