Every entrepreneur wants to take their business growth strategies to the next level. But how do you achieve this? You can simplify business growth strategy into three parts: leads, sales and conversions, and fulfillment. The challenge is to make sure all three elements work seamlessly. If you aren’t getting results, it’s time to assess and analyze what’s going on with your business operations.
DOWNLOAD Compounding Your Business Growth Strategy in Three Parts
In this episode, AJ Mihrzad joins us. He's been a business coach for over five years and a fitness trainer for over a decade. We talk to him about mindset, daily habits, and limiting beliefs. At the end, leaders will be able to compound their organic growth through three simple steps.
Embark on this enriching journey about compounding your business growth!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover how knowing the three elements of business growth can help your market development.
- Learn the ways your beliefs may be limiting your internal growth strategy.
- Understand the importance of daily habits in market penetration.
- The Mind-Body Solution by AJ Mihrzad
- Ancient Secrets of Lead Generation by Daryl Urbanski
- No B.S. Business Success by Dan Kennedy
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Connect with AJ through Facebook, and his website, Life Fuel Fitness
- For information on his training programs, visit Online Super Coach!
- AJ shares how he used to be chubby growing up. This led him to feel insecure and depressed, until he took action and made a change.
- Losing weight helped him gain confidence.
- He wanted to help others transform themselves as well. That’s how he got the idea of starting a personal training business.
- The ability to overcome a challenge can lead to helping others with the same setback.
Adapting to Challenges
- At first, AJ’s business was doing well due to referrals, but clients stopped coming because of the economy.
- It was during this time that AJ immersed himself in the world of direct response marketing.
- Marketing is typically done in two forms: brand marketing and direct response marketing. This diversification growth strategy guarantees small businesses retain existing customers.
- The beauty of direct response marking is the ability to keep track of market share. This makes it easy to change your business growth plan as needed.
- Curious about small business direct response marketing? Check out the full episode.
Know Who You’re Getting Advice From
- There are a lot of award ceremonies nowadays proclaiming experts and people in the industry.
- Check your references. Are new customers judging based on sales or aesthetics?
- Be careful about who you’re listening to. Not everyone offers effective strategic growth tips.
Business Growth and Success Are Connected to Psychology
- AJ shares that a person’s mindset often holds them back from achieving the next level with their business.
- You may have the best program and plan, but without follow-through, you won’t get the market expansion you want.
- We blame our lack of success on external conditions.
- Take responsibility and know you’re the limiting factor.
- Understand and own up to your actions and keep moving forward.
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
The Power of Association
- Be surrounded by and keep learning from ambitious people.
- Don’t embody negative attitudes, beliefs, and opinions that won’t help your business grow.
- Being in a healthy competition with others can drive you to do better with your. marketing strategy.
Three Elements in Any Business Growth
- The key elements of a growing business are leads, sales and conversions, and fulfillment.
- Your system should consistently deliver all three so you can grow fast.
- Ask yourself if you have a system for generating leads and converting them into sales.
- Know your systems inside out, so you can pinpoint any holes and leaks in your whole process.
- Grab the growth opportunities that will benefit your business.
- Business leaders should facilitate growth of new markets.
- Listen to the full episode for an in-depth discussion on these three elements!
Pinpoint the Key Problem
- People tend to think they need to increase their leads, but the problem is sales and conversion.
- Do you know how many sales you make with every prospect?
- You should not be invested in stories that limit yourself. Objectively analyze the situation so you can take strategic steps.
- When you simplify your process, you can multiply your business growth.
Choose Success Everyday
- Your success is determined by your daily actions.
- You won’t reach your goal unless you put in the work necessary.
- Successful people don’t have weekends and holidays, they just keep doing the work.
Learn to Ask for Help
- Ask for help before you get overwhelmed. Don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis.
- There is information all around you in the form of coaches and seminars.
- Having a mentor will help guide you to faster business growth.
Two Powerful Quotes
Perseverance is a quintessential ingredient to success in anything.
The compound effect really states that your success is determined by your daily actions.
AJ Mihrzad is the founder of Online Super Coach. He helps entrepreneurs worldwide build a successful online coaching business. He is passionate about scalable business and making sure entrepreneurs can do what they do best. AJ is a fitness coach at Life Fuel Fitness. He has over 15 years of experience in helping people lose weight and becoming their strongest and most confident selves.
AJ is also the author of The Mind-Body Solution. He has contributed to the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Thrive Global.
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends.