This compelling interview features an established and successful online entrepreneur, renowned for his avant-garde SEO strategies. The interview shares an unconventional approach to mastering SEO and redefines the concept of “Be the User.” The guest expert delves into the importance of understanding your competitors, employing the 80-20 rule for keyword usage, and the significance of resonating with customer language. Optimal for local business owners, budding entrepreneurs, and marketing enthusiasts looking to conquer the SEO industry and enhance their online visibility. After listening to this interview, the audience will acquire effective, practical tips on mastering SEO for their businesses.
Here are the reasons why you should listen to the full interview
Learn how to tactfully utilize Google to identify your key competitors and envisage your position within the industry.
Discover the efficiency of the 80-20 rule in SEO, a tool to maximize output while minimizing effort.
Understand the power of your customer's language and how catering to their wants can skyrocket your ranking and profitability.
Throughout the interview, several resources were touted as powerful tools and attractions. These include the guest’s prestigious SEO Course designed for seasoned or aspiring business owners. Additionally, Google (used famously in keyword identification), was praised for its ease of use and extensive capabilities. There was also recognition of the "80-20 rule" as not only a principle for life but an effective strategy in the SEO realm.
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
Be the user: Understanding your competition
- The guest explains the importance of 'googling' your keyword to understand your business's online identity.
- Utilizing Google to find and understand your competitors is key to imagining where your business will fit in the landscape.
- He once quoted, "Google your keywords. See who your competitors are, and position yourself to live there."
The 80/20 rule: Prioritizing your keywords
- The principle of focusing on the 20% of keywords that will yield 80% of business is stressed.
- This approach helps to reduce unnecessary effort and increase outcome.
- As he cited, "80/20 rule is what I apply. Not 100 keywords."
The Power of language: Tuning in with your customers
- Customer's language is imperative in identifying what they desire.
- Insights into customer wants can be profitable and increase rankings.
- His exact words were, "Get in tune with your customers, use their language."
Education: The power of being plugged to the right people
- The benefits of educating oneself for your business or providing SEO services for others are potent.
- Being connected to the 'right people, places, and time' can immensely boost your performance.
- The interviewee stated, "Education is so powerful when you're plugged into the right places."
The dual role: catering to yourself and others
- Many are using these SEO strategies for their businesses or as an agency service.
- It's elucidated that a significant proportion of those practicing his strategies serve others.
- He expressed, "Most folks are doing this for their own business, but some are doing it for others. It's gratifying."
Daryl Urbanski is an entrepreneur, speaker, and marketing expert. He’s a business coach, author, and podcaster. As the founder of BBC, he has helped businesses make seven figures. He's passionate about teaching others to create successful businesses.
To help people, he has written several books. He features inspiring thought leaders to help people scale up their businesses.
Enjoyed this Audio?
If you enjoyed the audio, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends.
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can share this with your family and friends.
Ancient Secrets Of Lead Generation
This eBook has all the steps you would need to launch your business and help you to Generate Leads