We create paid ads using simple techniques and human input. But with advancements, we can create them without any user input. Machine Learning algorithms can be used to make ads more relevant. This improves the ad click-through rate and ad spend, increasing ROI for advertisers.
Machine learning algorithms can help advertisers target their ads. They do this by optimizing ads for specific audience segments. They train machine learning algorithms before they can create a successful campaign. There are three types of training. Supervised learning. Unsupervised learning. Reinforcement learning.
DOWNLOAD Use Machine Learning To Make Paid Ads Profitable WORKBOOK
Joining us in this episode is Justin Brooke. He is a marketing strategist responsible for millions of dollars of sales. He has pioneered inbound and outbound marketing strategies while consulting for 6, 7, 8, and even 9-figure companies. He explores how we can use machine learning to make paid ads profitable. Paid advertising is a great way to get in front of specific audiences. Machine Learning can be applied to paid advertising campaigns by using AI-generated content. This campaign offers much freedom for marketers. It improves clicks-through rates and conversion rates.
Let’s dive in and take a closer look at how machine learning can make profits.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to this episode:
- Learn how machines can help you write more clicks and conversions.
- Discover how to use machine learning to create ads that milk profits.
- Gain insights and strategies to help you establish an intuitive workflow.
- Know more about Justin Brooke
- Check out Adskills.com
[04:21] Justin and The Online World
- Google, according to Justin, has been interested in machine learning. That is their main source of income.
- Google was a forerunner in machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). But these are not limited to Google only. It is available on YouTube and other social media platforms.
- The most recent machine learning innovation is “customer matching.” It occurs when the AI matches advertisements with customers. This is present in many social media marketing campaigns.
[06:34] Downsides of Machine Learning
- According to Justin, machine learning is growing at an exponential rate.
- To put it another way, technology is massively changing.
- AI may become so intelligent that we will begin to fear for our jobs. But Justine promises it won’t happen for another 5-10 years.
- People should be most concerned about their own lack of adaptability today. People will stagnate if they don’t adapt to change and overcome traditional marketing.
[09:22] Linear Marketing
- Justin says that marketing is a linear process. It starts with defining the target audience. Then, developing a strategy and executing it follows.
- Businesses create linear marketing to make the process simple and easy for marketing experts. The main goal of this is to make the process less complicated and more targeted to specific needs.
- Some marketers are taking advantage of the non-linear marketing benefits. Linear marketing focuses on creative ways of marketing products or services. These marketers focus on making their marketing messages stand out from others. Crowded markets, where many similar products compete for attention, are good locations to explore.
- Businesses use non-linear marketing when there are limits on resources for traditional campaigns. They utilize it when marketers need to overcome substantial competitive pressures.
[32:05] Artificial Intelligence and Problem-Solving
- The machine can’t think for itself yet.
- Artificial Intelligence is a new and upcoming industry. Businesses use it to solve problems.
- It can be used to detect fraud by analyzing transaction data. In turn, it reduces the rates of fraud.
- Businesses can use it for customer service or for data analysis to help with decision-making.
- AI has been applied in the field of business by assisting clients.
- Besides its business application, AI can transform the economy.
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
Two Powerful Quotes
“The biggest thing that people should be worried about right now is their own non-adaptiveness. If you’re not adapting to change, if you’re staying stuck in the old world of linear marketing, you’re gonna be left behind.”
“We’re playing the long game because we’re taking advantage of the state-of-the-art method of an AI machine.”
Justin Brooke is an online marketing strategist responsible for tens of millions of dollars in sales. He is the founder of Adskills. It is a digital training company that provides a variety of current online advertising courses. He aims to improve the resources and education of digital media buyers. He plans to achieve this by developing advanced digital marketing courses.
Follow Justin on LinkedIn.
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends.