In this illuminating interview, we join the dynamic force behind Adia PR, Alison Shadrack. Recognized as one among the cream of PR advisors in the UK, Alison's passion about brand positioning, storytelling, and personal resonance comes to life in her insights and strategies.
This conversation is essential for individuals interested in PR, more so for entrepreneurs, influencers, and thought leaders keen on innovative ways to bring their brands to the limelight. The key to a successful PR strategy isn't intense advertising or networking, it's about understanding the market and building your strategy around this.
From reviving dead products to connecting with journalists, Alison encompasses all there is to know about PR. Her focus is customer-centric, reiterating the mantra that successful PR is not about you, but your customers.
Here are the reasons why you should listen to the full interview:
- Learn how to approach PR from a customer-centric standpoint, adding value to their lives to make your brand more appealing.
- Discover Alison's innovative strategies to revive dead products and the role of storytelling in this process.
- Understand the importance of approaching the right journalists with the right message and building strong relationships with them.
Ancient Secrets Of Lead Generation
This eBook has all the steps you would need to launch your business and help you to Generate Leads
Alison Shadrack: Secrets of a Customer-centric Approach
- Importance of PR is emphasized more on the clients and the customers
- Recognizing the need to add value to the clients' lives through your brand
"In PR, it's not about you. It's about your customers, your clients."
Alison Shadrack: Reviving Dead Products
- Role of storytelling is key in reviving an old product
- Importance of finding the right angle for the product
"You've got to find the right story, the right angle to see. You don't have to reinvent the wheel if it's working."
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox
Alison Shadrack: The Art of Approaching Journalists
- The value in understanding the roles of PR agency, linking the client and the journalist
- The importance of building a relationship with your ideal journalists
"Don't bombard them every single day and really annoy them."
Remember to listen to the full interview for more insightful discussions on these topics and many more!