Do you ensure that you are in quality health? You may be eating healthy foods and exercising. But do you genuinely know what’s going on with your body?
In this episode, Maria Whalen joins us. She talks about dangerous misconceptions we have around health. She shares the five pillars in good health that we need to focus on instead. We need to be careful with what we ingest and put on our bodies. These can change our body’s foundational systems.
DOWNLOAD Five Pillars of Good Health WORKBOOK
Maria shares her journey as an entrepreneur and her experience with illnesses. It led her to advocate for the good health of entrepreneurs around the world.
If you want to learn how to take more care of your health, this episode is for you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the different misconceptions we have surrounding health.
- Understand the foundational pillars in good health.
- Learn what makes an entrepreneur successful.
- Check out EWG to learn how to buy healthier personal care products and food!
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Killing the Victim Before the Victim Kills You by Derek M. Watson, Larry Pinci, and Daniel L. Tocchini
- Reality for a Change by Ennio Salucci
- Contact Maria through the email [email protected].
- You can follow her work on Intentional Network.
The Problem with Health Perceptions
- Maria shares her hardships with illnesses and her experience with Western medicine service.
- The more she studied to cure herself, the more she saw problems with the perception of health and medicine.
- There is a lot of marketing hype around green smoothies and the likes. It’s dangerous to think that you’re already healthy just because you eat and drink certain things.
Five Pillars in Good Health
- Maria hopes to share ways of never becoming sick.
- No one is teaching how our body works. It is why there are a lot of misconceptions about health.
- We need to know the foundations of medical health first.
- The five foundational pillars are the immune system, hormonal system, DNA, physical structure, and mental-emotional component.
Mental Health Imbalance Is the Source of Sickness
- Ask yourself these questions every time you are not in good health: What am I doing that’s in my body’s way? What is it I’m not giving my body that it’s asking for.
- Once you identify the culprit, you can fix the source and damage.
- How can we cause an imbalance in our DNA? Tune in to Maria’s answers in the full episode.
Is Detox Helpful?
- Maria shares that cleansing and detox should be done in the right context.
- Everything needs to be in proper order, just like in business.
- Don’t take shortcuts towards good health.
- The skin is the largest organ in your body, and anything you put on it goes straight to the bloodstream.
- How can we cause an imbalance in our DNA? Tune in to Maria Whalen’s answers in the full episode.
Learn the Way Your Body Works
- All of us experience some form of inflammation. We need to learn why this happens.
- When we want to nourish our bones, it’s not about taking more calcium. Taking calcium can actually cause more harm.
- We need to understand the physiology of our body as a system.
The Illusion of Feeling Good
- People often disregard the foundational pillars because they already feel ‘good.’
- Don’t wait until your body breaks down before you start working on your foundation.
- Don’t claim to be in good health when you don’t know what’s happening beneath the surface.
- When influencing your hormones, you should understand that prescriptions work differently for people.
- Tune in to the episode to hear about influencing your hormones!
Interconnection of Systems
- Your body is made up of different systems.
- You cannot isolate a single system; you will need to address the whole system.
- For example, losing weight needs to be strategic. Losing weight will cause toxins stored in fat tissue to be released into your body.
How to Become Successful
- Becoming successful takes a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.
- You need to have a vision that’s big enough to push you through the pain of transformation.
- A lot of successful people came to be due to a sense of urgency and need.
Common Attitude of Entrepreneurs
- One important skill to master is smart networking.
- Become invested in other people’s products and events.
- Build strong relationships no matter what you get out of it.
- Make sure to provide people value before asking for anything in return.
- Get out there and do the work. Meet people outside of your usual circles.
Balancing Work and Life
- When balancing work and life, you need to look at the counterbalance.
- Make sure to recover in between the times of hard work.
- Keep yourself in check, so you don’t burn out.
- Keep moving and failing forward.
- Don’t dwell on yesterday’s mistakes because you need to keep moving.
- When you focus on mistakes, you’ll tend to stop and get left behind.
Maria Whalen is the pioneer of Invincible Wellness™. It’s a system that gives people the power to handle almost anything when it comes to health. She is a fierce advocate for personal health freedom, sustainability, and independence in all things. Maria has helped entrepreneurs, leaders, lawyers, doctors, and all kinds of people around the world.
Growing up, Maria suffered from several illnesses, including three autoimmune diseases, lupus among them. Western doctors and alternative health practitioners could not help her. It got to a point where Maria went in and out of comas every few weeks. Due to these painful experiences, she went on a quest to find true health and vitality.
Maria’s experience led her to become the resident expert on WAKEUPTV.COM on the Pop Network. She has shared stages or worked with several big names in personal development, business, finance, and health. This list includes people like Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield, Loral Langemeier, and Les Brown, to name a few.
Interested in Maria’s work? Follow her on Intentional Network. You can email her through [email protected].
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you enjoyed the podcast, be sure to subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your family and friends.