In this insightful interview, Kaz Iso delve into the transformation of an individual who managed to quadruple his sales and generate $150,000 in a mere six weeks. Our guest is not just a success story but a beacon of hope and motivation for anyone struggling with the confidence to make a major shift in their life or career. This interview is crucial for business-minded individuals, entrepreneurs or anyone looking for a nudge to take a leap of faith. Through his personal journey and tactics like Zen meditation, you’ll find ways to gain control over your life and find optimism in the face of adversity.
Here are the reasons why you should listen to the full interview
- Learn how to garner the confidence to make significant changes in your personal and professional life.
- Discover the positive impact of meditation and how to integrate it into your daily routine effectively.
- Understand the power of positive outlook and how it can turn even the worst circumstances around.
- "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind" A book by Shunryu Suzuki - a beginner-friendly guide to Zen meditation.
- "The Power of Now" A book by Eckhart Tolle - understanding the vitality of being present.
- www.calm.com - Free meditation tools and guides
- For more Informative Interviews Click Here
Ancient Secrets Of Lead Generation
This eBook has all the steps you would need to launch your business and help you to Generate Leads
Kaz Iso: Making the Switch and Sales Turnaround
The guest reveals about overcoming his fears and taking a leap of faith.
Dives into the results of his decision with impressive sales turnaround.
Listen to the full interview for the detailed strategy behind the success.
"Taking the leap was the hardest but the most rewarding decision I made."
Kaz Iso: Role of Zen and Mental Control
Importance of daily meditation.
How to incorporate Zen into a busy lifestyle.
The resulting impact on mental state and decision-making abilities.
"Zen wasn't just about calming my mind, it was about harnessing control over my life."
Life Always Moves Forward
Realization that even after the worst experiences, life progresses.
Drawing positivity from the unavoidable forward motion of life.
"The moss that grows after a train wreck, that's life. Always moving, always growing."
stay in the loop
get the latest business, coaching & marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox